DATA Theft is real
Its not a matter of if it will happen, but when it's going to happen?
Today, businesses of all sizes are under constant attack. While some attacks are opportunistic, automated, and indiscriminate in nature, many are highly targeted, invasive, and precise. With the variety, volume, and velocity of attacks, it’s never been more critical to use an effective, broad-spectrum endpoint security that works in conjunction with other defenses to stop malware, ransomware, phishing, crypto mining and the other damaging attacks aimed at your users and systems. The security challenges businesses of all sizes face are the same: reduce complexity, integrate solutions into existing tools, help solve the problem of the highly variable security skills administrators have at their disposal, and ultimately become more resilient in the face of cyberattacks
Brute force attacks
By taking a strategic and proactive, predictive, and multilayered approach to security, our endpoint protection strategy offers highly effective defenses against today’s cyber threats.
Fully remote endpoint management and control
Our cloud-based management console gives us real-time visibility and control over any device within our management network. We can manage multiple sites and locations and leverage powerful remote agent commands from our very own cloud based management system and approach.
Innovative detection technology
Unlike traditional approaches, which only have one opportunity to detect and stop a threat, our systems works in multiple stages. First, our systems look to predictively prevent malware from infiltrating the system. Then, it works to prevent malware and unknown files from executing if they display malicious behavior. Then, if a previously-unknown file (i.e. potential infection) does execute, our protection software monitors and journals the file’s activity until it can classify it appropriately. If the file is deemed a threat, any changes it made to local drives are automatically rolled back to their pre-infected state. Not only is this multi-stage strategy more effective against modern threats, but it also reduces the chance of false positives.
System Protection capabilities at a glance
- Malware detection and prevention – Blocks viruses, malware, Trojans, phishing, ransomware, spyware, browser-based attacks, cryptojacking, credential-stealing malware, script-based, and fileless attacks, and a wide range of other threats.
- Secure and resilient distributed cloud architecture – Uses multiple secure data centers globally to support customers and roaming users with full-service resilience and redundancy.
- Layered user and device defenses – Stops attacks that
take advantage of poor user awareness, not just those that
target device vulnerabilities.
- Malware detection and prevention – Blocks viruses,
malware, Trojans, phishing, ransomware, spyware,
browser-based attacks, cryptojacking, credential-stealing
malware, script-based, and fileless attacks, and a wide
range of other threats.
- Multi-shield protection – Webroot’s multi-shield
protection includes Real-Time, Behavior, Core System,
Web Threat, Identity, Phishing, Evasion, and Offline
shields for detection, prevention and protection from
- Malicious script protection – Patented Webroot® Evasion
Shield technology detects, blocks, and remediates
(quarantines) evasive script attacks, whether they are filebased, fileless, obfuscated, or encrypted, and prevents
malicious behaviors from executing in PowerShell,
- User identity and privacy protection – The Identity Shield (browser and application isolation) is trusted by the world’s leading banks to stop attacks like DNS poisoning, keylogging, screen grabbing, cookie scraping, clipboard grabbing, and browser and session hijacking by malicious software.
- White and blacklisting – Offers direct control over application execution.
- Intelligent firewall – The system-monitoring and application-aware outbound firewall augments the builtin Windows® firewall to protect users both on and off corporate networks.
- Infrared dynamic risk prevention – Analyzes individual user
behavior to dynamically tailor malware prevention heuristics.
- Powerful heuristics – Lets admins adjust heuristic
detection based on risk tolerance for file execution.
- Full offline protection – Stops attacks even when offline
and enables admins to create separate file execution
policies for local disk, USB, CD, and DVD drives.
- Multi OS, virtualization, terminal server, and Citrix
support – Supports MacOS® devices, Windows®
computers and servers, virtualization, terminal server,
and Citrix environments.
- Multi-language support – The installed agent supports 13 languages.
- Free, award-winning telephone support – Our in-house support team is standing by to resolve issues with a 95% customer satisfaction rate.
- Transparent usage and billing –Webroot My Usage and My Billing portals within the management console make tracking and payment transparent.